Eleven years after their untimely disbandment, Jelly→ has suddenly risen from the grave to celebrate their 20th anniversary of becoming major.
As vocalist YAFUMI is now the sole member, the band (once signed under the famed indies label Soleil, then later produced by Kiyoharu (清春) (Kuroyume (黒夢))) has now reemerged as his own solo project, which is slated to end activities by 2020. He will perform at Akasaka BLITZ on October 13.
Jelly→ also has (not) new music coming out - BAD PHILOSOPHY is available for preorder at the band's web shop until August 4 and copies will be shipped to customers later that month. As part of their anniversary celebration, the album will contain Jelly→'s songs from when they were signed to major label EMI, although some will be re-recorded; it will also come with a bonus T-shirt displaying the band's logo.
- ROCKER (2019 Cremation Ver.)
- RODEO RADIO (2019 Cremation Ver.)
- Omocha NO PISTOL (2019 Cremation Ver.) (おもちゃのピストル (2019 Cremation Ver.))
- Hikari o Hanatsu Yo Ni (2019 Cremation Ver.) (光を放つように (2019 Cremation Ver.))
- Tsugi NO Hareta Hi Ni (2019 Cremation Ver.) (次の晴れた日に (2019 Cremation Ver.))
- ALL STAR
- FORM (フォルム)
- AROWANA (アロワナ)
- VELVET SNOOZER
- MEXICO Ni Wa Nige Rarenai (メキシコには逃げられない)
- STAY GOLD
- RAINBOW BIRD
- FIRE ARROW
- Kaiten Mirai (回転未来)
- OUR LOOOONG ROAD