Vior gloire held their first oneman, 疑似カタストロフィー (Giji CATASTROPHE), at 心斎橋 (Shinsaibashi) FANJ-twice yesterday. Since I know we're all interested in them, I thought I'd share a few random details about the live:
RENA played upright bass again, and guitarist Kei actually played the violin!
アル (ARU) got to play a drum solo, which he was really happy about~
The fans sent the band flowers before the show.
At the live, Vior gloire sold a signed comment CD + polaroid set for 1,000 yen. Those who bought the set were allowed to take a photo with the band.
- The guys posted the setlist from the show:
- 2011-07-30 疑似カタストロフィー (Giji CATASTROPHE)
- リリアス・ソフィーと憂鬱 (LILIAS ・ SOPHIE to Yuuutsu)
- 狂い果てた現実に見た世界 (Kurui Hateta Genjitsu ni Mita Sekai)
- 深蒼 (Miao)
- Days of the Regret
- 悲しみの地に咲く花 (Kanashimi no Chi no Saku Hana)
- ドラムソロ～インスト (DRUM SOLO ～ INSTRUMENTAL)
- インスパイア (INSPIRE)
- DEAD The CREATOR
- ヒスリック (HISURIKKU)
- シオン (SHION)
EN. ナキハ (NAIKHA)
- END SE
- If I counted correctly, that's six new songs from their sponsored event, and 12 total. So it seems that they'll definitely be avoiding E'm ~grief~ Syndrome of releasing one song every two years. Let's hope so at least!
-- At any rate, I'm even more excited about these guys now. They already seem to have a clear musical direction, and it's nice to know that it (presumably) won't take us long to hear everything they have to offer. And I won't lie; the bass and violin gimmicks help!
- Current mood: giddy