UNDER CODE has just announced that it will host a Halloween party event this year. The event, 地下線マスカレイド (Chikasen /Masquerade/), will be held on October 29th and will feature a handful of label bands—all of which will play under pseudonyms (and, presumably, will dress to match). Additionally, some sort of “Halloween surprise” will occur at the end of the event.
UNDER CODE PRODUCTION Halloween Party 2011 地下線マスカレイド (Chikasen Masquerade)
2011-10-29 at ESAKA MUSE
NEGA → ゾンビ (ZOMBIE)
Megaromania → ゲゲゲの鬼太郎 (GEGEGE no Kitarou)
Dali → はじめてのおつかい (Hajimete no Otsukai)
FUTURISM・BOYZ → 正義のヒーローBOYZ (Seigi no HEROES BOYZ)
REALies → 悶絶絶頂30分!!ロリアライズSP (Monzetsu Zecchou 30 Bun!! LOLIALies SP)
- (unspecified Halloween surprise)
Sounds like a cool event! However, if you're like me you have no idea what those pseudonyms/themes refer to, so I did my best to figure it out for all of us. This should give an idea of how the bands will be dressed (but please correct me if you know differently!):
- NEGA, obviously, has chosen the theme of zombies.
- Megaromania's theme refers to a popular series that deals with youkai (demon spirits), so I presume that's what they'll dress up as.
- I'm not entirely sure about Dali; it seems that they're referring to a children's book about some little girl, but I couldn't find any “costume-worthy” aspects in it. So I suppose they'll dress like children?
- Seigi no HEROES (FUTURISM・BOYZ' pseudonym) seems to be a lightgun arcade game. So maybe they'll dress up like terrorists/action heroes?
As far as I could find, REALies isn't referring to anything specific with their pseudonym. However, the first bit, more or less, means “30 minute orgasm,” and the second bit is a combination of the words “lolita” and “REALies.” So I think it's obvious where they're going with that.
- Current music: 凛 -the end of corruption world- - From the End... | Powered by Last.fm
- Current mood: tired