Nagoya visual kei pioneers Phobia have announced a crowdfunding campaign to support their first brand new release in 20 years!
Phobia is a highly respected band who was originally active in the late 90s and early 00s in Nagoya (名古屋), belonging to famous indie record label Donuts Record West. Last year they began a limited revival which was, as you might expect, greatly impacted by the pandemic.
With the inability to hold lives for much of the year, they've instead turned to crowdfunding site CAMPFIRE for this new work. The funds will go toward the recording of a mini-album with five brand new songs (and one SE), as well as a music video for the title track.
It seems that the only way to get this mini-album is to support the project, so please take a look!
There are also several exclusive CDs and DVDs as rewards for the various support tiers, including an acoustic version of the band's hit song ~if~, and the chance to have the band compose a brand new song just for you!
- 3,000 yen - thanks email
- 5,000 yen - thanks email + sticker + mini-album CD + ~if~ acoustic version DVD-R
- 6,000 yen - signboard + sticker + music video DVD-R + your name in the credits
- 10,000 yen - signboard + sticker + mini-album CD + music video DVD-R + your name in the credits + ~if~ acoustic version DVD-R
- 20,000 yen - (everything above) + 5 cheki + interview DVD-R
- 30,000 yen - (everything above) + 5 additional cheki (10 total) + music video making DVD-R
- 50,000 yen - (everything above) + 2020-11-28 live DVD-R + personalized comment DVD-R
- 100,000 yen - CD-R with a brand new song composed to fit your desired style (hard, ballad, etc) (the band reserves all rights to the song)