One-day-limited band SchwarzVrain held their oneman today, at which a distributed flyer announced KISAKI's birthday live, FREEDOM 20140309. The main act at the event will be the end of corruption world, a [one-day-limited?] band with the same lineup as LIN (凛 -the end of corruption world-).
KISAKI BIRTHDAY EVENT 2014
- 2014-03-09 at shinsaibashi BASSO
- the end of corruption world 【V. RIKU (LIN) / G. KANATA (LIN) / B. KISAKI (LIN) / D. REIYA (LIN)】 / GIGAMOUS / Lycaon / Hana Shounen BADDIES (花少年バディーズ) / Black Gene For the Next Scene / ARLEQUIN (アルルカン)
It's unclear if “the end of corruption world” will exist beyond that performance, or what exactly the group is. Is it: a “new” band? a name change? a limited revival? a disbandment performance? Personally, I can't see those 4 working together again, due to RIKU's activities and KANATA and REIYA's lack thereof. I really expected KISAKI to announce a new band or a new version of LIN today, but neither of those things happened... I just hope he gives us some clear information soon, because these mysteries are tiring!
What are your thoughts?
By the way:
- There was a Christmas party after the live at TAKAFUMI's bar Brand New Lounge tres.
- At the party, KISAKI sold a 5-piece bootleg DVD set featuring lives of his previous bands (limited 5 copies, 4,000 yen each). He also sold a lucky bag (limited 1 copy, 5,000 yen) which featured 2 different live DVDs of his past bands.
- The picture used for “the end of corruption world” on the flyer is from LIN's black mask collection which they produced in collaboration with JIGGYS SEANA.
- Raychel BAND (れいちぇるバンド) played a CindyKate, NEGA, Phantasmagoria, and Dali song (specifics unknown).