It seems KISAKI will appear at a live tomorrow (2018-01-01) at Shinjuku (新宿) BLAZE? Details unknown.
MIRAGE did a photoshoot with Cure magazine and will be in the January issue.
KISAKI had surgery, and it seems to have gone well.
MIRAGE finished their new song, which will be freely distributed at their March live.
It was composed by guitarist YAYOI--and I believe I read somewhere that it was a long ballad, but I can't find the source anymore, so take that as a rumor.
MASAKI KOUHEI (マサキコウヘイ) acted as support drummer for the track.
Mastering was completed by Katsuhiro Yamamoto, of ARS STUDIO, who was a long time collaborator of UNDER CODE PRODUCTION.
Producer 武臣-TAKEOMI-, who has worked with LIN (凛 -THE END OF CORRUPTION WORLD-) (among many others), acted as manipulator on the track.
It seems that the special privilege for the MIRAGE/Matina memorial live will be a DVD featuring Matina footage. Further details are unknown.
Back in November, KISAKI had drinks with ex-ORGEL (オルゴール) bassist RAMU (ラム), who was looking fabulous.
KISAKI recently visited ex-LIN (凛 -THE END OF CORRUPTION WORLD-) guitarist KANATA at his restaurant Restaurant feliz. KANATA has become certified as a wine sommolier, by the way.
- Santa cheki of KISAKI were available for a limited time, and sold out immediately.
- Two Matina lucky bags (contents unknown) were available, but sold out immediately.
- Ten copies of rare LIN (凛 -THE END OF CORRUPTION WORLD-) privilege CD for Lapis... were sold for 1,296 yen each. (The CD was previously available only with the band's box set when purchased from TOWER RECORDS, but earlier in the year, KISAKI included it with the box set when purchased from LORELEI ENTERTAINMENT, and gave it updated CD art. This month, he made it possible to order the privilege CD by itself--though it's unclear if it featured the original art or new art.)
- Several LIN t-shirts, and their parka, are available.
- LIN's IC card sticker set is available.
Several LIN (凛 -THE END OF CORRUPTION WORLD-) (and one Kisaki & Kansai Kizoku (妃&関西貴族)) bootleg DVDs are available at the web shop, for 3,240 to 4,320 yen each. Five of them seem to be previously-unreleased (though LIN had so many bootlegs it's almost impossible to know).
- Kisaki & Kansai Kizoku (妃&関西貴族) - 2015.11.17 ROCKTOWN
- 2015.10.30&31 OSAKA MUSE
- 2015.10.27&28 SHIBUYA REX
- 2013.02.02 OSAKA RUIDO (new?)
- 2010.10.11 OSAKA MUSE (new?)
- 2012.12.02 ACB HALL (new?)
- 2015.01.25 EDGE Ikebukuro (new?)
- 2015.01.24 EDGE Ikebukuro (new?)
- 2015.11.07 Zeela