NEGA has collaborated with Death trap-ID on new t-shirts! The shirts, which cost 5,145 yen each, will come in three color variants and will be sold starting on June 25th. Furthermore, the band will hold two special events at Death trap-ID on July 27th:
- Patrons can shake hands with the band and then have a picture taken with them. The event will be split into two parts: those attending the first part can take a picture with the whole band, while those attending the second part can take a picture with their favorite member.
- [Event 2]
- The band will hold a “SPECIAL TEA PARTY.” At this event, the band will give a talk, sign items, and more (unspecified).
Tickets to the events will be distributed in privilege sets to purchasers, depending on how many shirts they buy. Those who buy the set of all three shirts will receive privilege A, while those who buy only one shirt will receive privilege B. (It's worth noting that privilege A is limited to 30 people.)
- [Privilege A]
- Two large artist photos
- Ticket to handshake event parts one AND two
Ticket to special tea party event
- [Privilege B]
Ticket to handshake event part one OR part two
- Lastly, those who purchase the set of all three 3 shirts on the day of their release (June 25th) will receive an additional privilege: a member comment DVD. (That would be in addition to privilege A mentioned above.)
-- I wish Death trap-ID would put pictures of their shirts online more often >| Then again, they're usually not that impressive to me, so maybe it's for the best. Anyway, if some of you were wondering, Death trap-ID shirts can't be purchased online ;(
- Current music: カル・ヴァリ - 瓦斯室と焼却炉 | Powered by Last.fm
- Current mood: tired